Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Random Building Thoughts - 2022-09-13

 

-------------- HUMOR --------------  
 

-------------- CHARACTER --------------  
  

No matter what your Faith, 
When your Heart is Corrupt, 
So is your Faith and Practice. 
Above all, 
Get your Heart Right.
 
-------------- CHALLENGE --------------  

 
You shall dispel nothing about yourself, 
or any Organization of which you are a member, 
until you Are 
what you Profess to Be.
 
-------------- ALLEGORY--------------  
 
 
 
The sadness, disappointment and loss 
you experience upon realizing 
your Brother's ill-preparation for Travel 
can only be overshadowed 
by realizing your own.
 
 -------------- YES! --------------  
 
 
 Yet another word that describes me and my homies!
 
-------------- LOGIC -------------- 
 

 
(Hat tip to Bro. Earnest Lee!)
 
-------------- IMPROVEMENT -------------- 
 
 
No Lodge has EVER Improved 
not Focusing Upon Improving
the whole of its Membership.
 
-------------- MYTH --------------  
 

“The hero of yesterday becomes the tyrant of tomorrow, 
unless he crucifies himself today.”
― Joseph Campbell, 
The Hero With a Thousand Faces
 
-------------- WORK IT! --------------  
 
 
-------------- INVOLVE ME!-------------- 
 

"Tell me and I forget. 
Teach me and I remember. 
Involve me and I learn."
-- Bro. Benjamin Franklin
 
-------------- PSEUDO-SCIENCE -------------- 
 
 
-------------- ENCOURAGEMENT! -------------- 
    

(Hat tip to Bro. John McAloon!)
 
 -------------- END --------------

 Be Well and Travel Light!
-- Coach Nagy ;-)

 PS: Subscribe to get daily notifications

You can also find me on:

https://mewe.com/i/john_snagy

https://www.facebook.com/johns.nagy

Educational Materials can be found here:

 
 
 
 

 

 

 

No comments: