Saturday, March 7, 2009

Masonic Central Podcast

Building Hiram - 03/07/09


Hello Fellow Travelers!

It looks like Building Hiram is now officially going to be the subject of a podcast. My good friend and Brother Jason Smith sent out an e-mail to Brother Greg Stewart of Masonic Central and recommended that he look into my book. I was contacted shortly afterward by Brother Greg letting me know that the podcast was available and to check it out. I told him that I would and I did.

The results: I must say I was impressed. The line-up of past guests was awesome! This site features the crème de la crème of Masonic authors and there’s a long line-up of podcasts to listen to.

So I took the cue from Brother Greg and I listened in. And I listened in some more. And I listened in still further. It didn’t take me very long to be utterly distracted by the great interviews being shared via his website.

After about 5 hours of listening, I somehow remembered that my initial mission was to "check it out", not to "take up camp." I contacted Brother Greg again and confirmed I was interested. We set an interview for April 19 at 9pm ET.

And then it hit me… I’m going to be interviewed on Masonic Central about my book!

Suffice it to say that I am a wee bit excited.

Fraternally,

Coach N

No comments: