Saturday, March 4, 2023

FILED UNDER: Having FB Private Messenger

 

FILED UNDER: What I Experience Daily by having FB Private Messenger
--------------


Unsolicited Seeker: Please Father, I am ready and I want to join the Freemasonry.
Coach: Why?

Seeker: I want to become financially rich.
Coach: If you join, membership will cost you to do so initially and then continuously thereafter.

Seeker: But how long before I become rich.
Coach: You will never become money rich if you become a member. In fact, you will continue to pay money to remain a member.

Seeker: Then why would I want to join if it will not make me rich?
Coach: Exactly! Why indeed?

Seeker: I need to rethink this.
Coach: Yep. If you can't financially support your becoming and remaining a member, joining would be a bad thing. And if you think you'll become rich by joining, you're unworthy of becoming a member.

Seeker: But I was told joining will make me rich.
Coach: You have been misled, and likely by a scammer who wants you to think that you will get rich by joining and get you to pay money to them so that they can make it possible for you to join. They are lying! They will never deliver on their promises to you and they will make you poorer if you listen to them.

Seeker:
Wow!
Coach:
Wow indeed!

For Further Light:
Help Me to Join

 

 

No comments: