Saturday, October 30, 2021

Hidden in Plain Sight or It's a Hiram Life for Me!

 

 
 Hidden in Plain Sight...  
or It's a Hiram Life for Me!
--------------------------

This is a statement and question pair 
too often put forth by Brothers who refuse to do the Work: 
  • We're still looking for an explanation
    as to what you mean. 


  • Why aren't you giving us the answer
    we demand from you?
Here's were I usually reply:
 
"When you examine the flow of thought
throughout the offered information,
you're more likely to come to see a pattern
within that flow that will make it clearer to you, as in: 
 
the explanation is
'already before you hidden in plain sight'
 
You must seek it for it to become clear to you."

They'll respond Jubalonicly,
"Coach, why don't you just TELL ME?!"
or something to that effect.

I'll respond with something like,
"I Can't, Won't, Shan't give you something
that you must give and thus obtain yourself".

They'll retort that they don't want to be one of my disciples,
they just want a straight answer
and I'll reply 
"I've been straight with you all along. 
You simply don't want to do
the Work required to understand.
You will not get it
because you refuse to think it through.
Which is the ONLY way you'll understand.
...and BTW - There's no need to attack me with lies. 
I don't have any disciples nor do I want any."

Ultimately we end in a stalemate or worse,
they attack me personally,
because they simple refuse to invest themselves
in being any way other than their current state
and want to be distracted from that by focusing upon me.
 
Does this sound even vaguely familiar to anyone else?
 
Has anyone ever thought to ask:
Why didn't the Ruffians simply complete the Temple? 
 
I mean, we do know it was actually completed, 
at least twice!
 
 
 

No comments: