Monday, February 1, 2021

New Book Review: The Light in the Garden

 

 

I just received some further Feedback about my most recent book, "The Light in the Garden." 

--------------------- The Light in the Garden ------------------

From: Peter Taylor sent Today at 8:42 AM

I'm just about finished my second read of "The Light in the Garden." 

Absolutely awesome! 
 
It completely resonates with my thoughts on the Fall of Adam, his relationship with God, as well my Martinist feelings regarding Reintegration. 
 
The chapter "Paradise" is the killer for me. Yeshua tells the robber the truth. Once you take real responsibility and accept accountability for your actions, and their consequences, and bring about change, you will join Him in Paradise. 
 
And Paradise is where it all began! "In the beginning was the Word........." 
 
Your book is "revelation"! I love it.
 
BTW - I love the "discourse" approach as well. It makes it very easy to read and digest. I can almost feel a movie coming on!
 
(Thanks Brother Peter!) 
 

--------------------- The Light in the Garden ------------------
 
(Back Cover)
 
 
 

No comments: