Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Random Building Thoughts - 2022-08-03

 

-------------- HUMOR --------------  
 

-------------- HIDDEN MYSTERIES... --------------  
 
A Brother Asks: Hidden Mysteries
 
A Brother Asks: I’ve been contemplating on this question… Do you think there’s a difference between the secrets of freemasonry, and the hidden mysteries of freemasonry?
Coach: Yes.
 
Brother: How would you explain the difference Coach?
Coach: The secrets are what are provided to you simply by going through the degrees.
 
Brother: Okay. I get that.
Coach: Furthermore, you cannot avoid receiving these secrets. 
 
 
-------------- WELL? --------------   
 
Masonry Supports Better Faith
 
I love Truth,
and Applying Masonic Principles toward the Practice of my Faith
adds Value to that Practice
and hence Betters my return on my Investment.
 
Moreover,
the more I study Masonry,
the more I see that Applying the Principles Espoused
by Freemasonry toward the Practice of any one Faith
adds Tremendous Value to the Practice of that Faith
for all those Involved.
 
Furthermore,
I find that my Practicing Masonic Principles
Betters the Practice of my Faith.
 
I also find that I am not alone in this
as my Brothers report the same findings.
 
  -------------- LEXICON! -------------- 
 

 FILED UNDER: 
 
-------------- KEYS --------------  
 
 
-------------- <SIGH> --------------  


May you never have to repeat this prayer.

 
----------------------------------------------------
 
Lord, give me strength
to resist getting up
and walking out
anytime some well-meaning speaker
starts the "we need to get out there 
and get people to attend" speech.
 
Inspire them to know
how abusive it is
to those who already do.
 
-------------- WHEN! --------------  

 
The "If" should be "When!"
 
-------------- STICK TO IT! -------------- 
 

 "First they ignore you, 
then they laugh at you, 
then they fight you,
 then you win."
--  Mahatma Gandhi
 
-------------- CHARACTER --------------  


 It's not about Perfection, 
as in Becoming "Flawless". 
It never was 
and never will be.
 
 It's about Perfecting One's Self, 
as in Becoming 
"Suitable for the Builder's Use."
 
-------------- MYTH --------------  
 

“Our life evokes our character. 
You find out more about yourself 
as you go on. 
That’s why it’s good to be able to put yourself in situations
 that will evoke your higher nature 
rather than your lower.”
-- Joseph Campbell and the Power of Myth (with Bill Moyers)
 
You do not have Character; Character has you!
 
-------------- WELL? --------------  
 

How's your Summer Reading going so far?
Looking for Something Special?
 
-------------- THIS! --------------  
 
 
Concern Yourself 
Not with Those Who Didn't Come Back. 
Concern Yourselves with New Arrivals 
Realizing Why So Many Didn't Stay.
 
-------------- YUP! --------------  
 

mine play hide and seek!
 
-------------- END --------------

 Be Well and Travel Light!
-- Coach Nagy ;-)

 PS: Subscribe to get daily notifications

You can also find me on:

https://mewe.com/i/john_snagy

https://www.facebook.com/johns.nagy

Educational Materials can be found here:

 
 
 
 

 

 

 

No comments: